Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Decorate your walls with photos

 
Do your walls need some decoration? By far, the easiest DIY project. Print your own photos, or have someone else print them for you. You can get digital photo prints numerous places.
 
Personally, I have been purchasing my prints at Walgreens. Because they produce fast, same-day, inexpensive prints, decorating your walls can be a quick same-day project.  Walgreens sells all of your traditional size prints, including poster size prints and collages (like the one below) starting less than $10. Typically, they have a coupon running on their prints. This week (in my area), the coupon was $10 off any order of $20.00 or more. They do a great job and the prints can be ready the same day within a couple of hours.
 




 

I try and choose frames under $20, even for my poster size photos. Recently, I purchased 6 white 11x14 frames on clearance at Target for $6.98 a piece. Yes, you can spend a lot of money on frames but you don't have too. Select a frame within your budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment