- Decorate your tree, starting an annual tradition.
- Give to a Special Teacher -- Picture of the Class.
- Give to a Nanny - Picture of your children.
- Give to a Grandparent.
- Give to a Special Class Friend - Best Friends from class.
- College Student to Sorority Sister -- Inexpensive!
- College Student to Mom/Dad -- Inexpensive!
Monday, October 29, 2012
DIY Photo Christmas Ornament
With Christmas just around the corner, consider making a picture ornament. It’s easy, fast, inexpensive, and memorable! To make, print a photo on vellum and insert it into a glass ornament. Glass ornaments are readily available in craft stores around the fall and winter holidays.